- Mid range reader (Max 1.3m range)
- High fidelity reading (1:100 million error rate)
- Secure digital data exchange
- Range selection
- Battery low indicator
- Can be arranged in Master/Slave configuration for wide openings (>2.0m)
- Fast multiple (anti-clash) reading
- Screw terminal connectors
- Relay output
- Outputs for - Weigand, RS232 Serial.
- ETSI EN300-330.
The RELV1 reader is a complete Cyphertag® reader. It has been designed to provide a mid range, low cost complement to Identec's "Hands Free" readers. It is simple and quick to install. Supplied as standard as a black Polycarbonate unit and mounting plate. Alternative labels can be supplied - contact Identec for further information.
The RELV1 operates with any Cyphertag® tag providing a typical reading range with the TV1 tags of 1.3m LED indication is provided to indicate the reader is powered and that a tag is being read. A separate Green LED can be controlled externally to indicate acceptance by the management systems.
|Physical Size:||240 x 200 x 18mm 9 1/2 x 7 7/8 x 11/16 in.|
|Temperature Specification:||-20°C to +60°C -4°F to 140°F|
|Humidity:||0 to 80% non condensing.|
RED internally controlled
|Terminations:||14 pin screw terminal, USB port for configuration|
|Power Requirements:||12 – 26 volts DC @ 150mA max.|
Configurable on Tag Read and for Battery Low
|Read Range:||Std 1.30m, configurable to 0.75m or 0.5m|
|Speed of Reading:||
Multiple tag reading standard
|Back to Back Operation:||
Ensures uncompromised operation
The product is suitable for numerous applications, they include but are not limited to:
- Mid Range Reading (Max 1.3m with TV1 Tags)
- Disabled Access
- Mid Range Access Control
- Hazardous areas
- Areas with high levels of interference
- Simple Tag Battery Tester
Ordered as RELV1 for open 26 bit Wiegand Reader. Unit can be supplied with the buzzer enabled indicating either tag read or tag battery low. Mode must be specified at the time of ordering.